Standard Ear Piercings
We are proud to use the exclusive Inverness ear piercing system. Our piercing earrings are packaged in sealed, sterilised cartridges that are not opened until selected for piercing. Rest assured in the knowledge that our safety backs shield the piercing tip, preventing the back from being squeezed too tight. This allows for proper airflow during the healing process.
Ear piercings are usually the least painful kind of body piercing. All our piercing earrings have ultra-thin piercing posts, which aid faster healing and help to minimise any discomfort.
You may feel nervous or unsure about getting your ears pierced. That’s perfectly normal, but we’re here to help. Here are some frequently asked questions about the process.
Our ear piercing service is available for adults and children over the age of 4years. Children under 16 will need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Photo ID is requesting so please bring a passport or driving licence with you.
30 minutes, From £20.00 (Price varies on stud chosen)
Please be careful in the early days of your piercing it’s very easy to knock your new nose piercing out.
Arch Rival Brows is not responsible for nose piercing once you have left our salon, we ensure the piercing is in correctly before you leave. We are unable to change jewellery/force the piercing stud back in if knocked out accidentally. We also have a strict no refund policy on all our treatments but especially piercings as we cannot refund for a service that has been correctly carried out and then knocked out at home.
Please note that placing a small strip of micropore tape can keep your new piercing secure whilst you sleep or get used to it in your nose.
15 minutes, £25.00
* Price includes a FREE aftercare solution worth £9.99
Meg is FULLY Qualified in Advanced Ear Piercing
We are so passionate about providing the best services to our clients. Megan has passed her course with confidence and the best feedback from her trainer. Our clients are in great hands.
We now offer advanced piercings with Needle/Cannula techniques which causes less trauma to the piercing area and an overall better heal.
- We don’t offer scaffold/Industrial piercing.
- Please be careful in the early days of your piercing it’s very easy to knock/catch your new piercing and pull out.
- Arch Rival Brows is not responsible for piercing once you have left our salon, we ensure the piercing is in correctly before you leave. Once you leave our salon your piercing is your responsibility.
- Arch Rival Brows is unable to change jewellery/force the piercing stud back in if knocked out accidentally.
- Arch Rival Brows holds a strict no refund policy on all our treatments but especially piercings we cannot refund for a service that has been correctly carried out and then knocked out at home.
- Placing a small strip of micropore tape can keep your new piercing secure whilst you sleep or get used to it (particularly nose piercings)
Always remember to have clean hands when touching your piercing and to clean with Dr Safe Solution or Warm Sterile Saltwater.
We only pierce with sterile Titanium/Stainless Steel.
Each piercing area has different healing times please carefully follow Megan’s aftercare advice.
The following Advanced Piercings are available:
- Forward Helix
- Upper Helix
- Nose – needle technique
30 minutes, £25.00